Spacious and bright apartment next to Alameda de Hércules
Magnificent apartment located in the historical city center of Seville, next to the square Alameda de Hércules. Nowadays, this area is considered the core of the bohemian and alternative life.
This property is great and bright and it can lodge until 6 people.
The beds distribution is as follows:
- A bedroom with double bed
- Another bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed
- What can you find close to the studio?
- The Alameda de Hércules, a large square recently restyled and surronded by different tapas bars, restaurants, cafes and pubs
- The Arco de la Macarena, the old city wall
- The Basílica de la Macarena, the venue of one of the most renowned religious brotherhood of the Sevillian Semana Santa
- Wholesales market in Calle Feria
- Medieval wall
What can you find 15 minutes walking?
- The Cathedral and the Giralda
- The Indias Archive (Archivo de Indias)
- The square Santa Cruz.
- The royal Alcazar and the gardens (Reales Alcázares)