The building itself is divided into two parts, the main house and the old barn, without interior connection:
The old barn has 2 floors:
- Ground floor: the living room with fireplace, stereo, TV, children's games and board games, there is also an area with microwave oven, fridge and electric coffee makchine. 1 bedroom double bed and 1 bedroom 2 single beds.
- First floor: 1 bedroom double bed and 3 bedrooms 2 single beds. All the bedrooms with bathroom and TV.
The main house with independent entrance, distributed in 2 floors:
- Ground floor: 1 bedroom double bed with bathroom. Games room with foosball and darts.
- From the exterior we access to the first floor. There is the dining room with fireplace, the kitchen equipped with separate fridge and freezer, ceramic hob, oven and dishwasher. Living room with TV. Bathroom with shower.
Paella pan and tripod.
Private swimming pool (10 x 5 m) and barbecue.
house and surroundings
House dated from the mid-eighteenth century, this stone-made “Masia” is situated in a unique spot overlooking the valley of Serradarques and rehabilited as a cosy rural house. Property with 200 acres.
In front of the house there is a large garden area surrounded by mountains and forests, also there is a wooden terrase from where we can enjoy the amazing views of the valley.
The private garden with:
- Area with tables and chairs
- Private swimming pool (10 x 5 m) with deck-chairs
- Playground for children with swings, see-saw, slide and tennis table
things to do
By surroundings you can enjoy a magnificent nature, pictorial landscapes and several Romanesque monuments. We emphasize these churches: St. Martí, St. Climent de Coll de Nargó and St. Sadurní de Gabarra. You could visit the museums of dinosaurian in Coll de Nargó with the possibility of visiting own excavations of the region, as well as making trips on foot, by car or bicycle (a distance of 47 kilometers per term much of the Coll de Nargó we recommend around the Gavarra) the nearest mountains, Valldarques, Gavarra or Coll de Nargó, or visit Museum of the dinosaurs. The Panta Oliana to go fishing or walk.
You could practise, only at 20 km, sports of adventure like: hang-glider in Fígols and Alinyà, and rafting or kayak in the Olympic Park of the Seu d'Urgell. There is a place to ride horses at 25 minutes. This is a suitable place for the fans of the mushrooms collection at the beginning of the season of autumn, and the second Sunday of October there is the celebration the Fair of the Robellón (typical mushroom) in Coll de Nargó. Andorra is only to 45 minutes by car.